Logo usage & Restrictions
To maintain the integrity of the TheMortgagerate.ca logo, and to promote the consistency of the brand, it is important to use the logo as described in these guidelines. The examples are shown here illustrate possible misuses of the TheMortgageRate.ca logo that should be avoided.
To ensure that clear space is maintained around the logo for legibility and prominence, photos, text and graphic elements
To maintain full legibility, never reproduce the logo at widths smaller than the following dimensions shown here. There is no maximum size limit, but use discretion when sizing the logo. It should never be the most dominant element on the page, but instead should live comfortably and clearly as an identifying mark.
Keep these points in mind to maintain the logo’s integrity.
- DON'T use only the outline of the shield as the logo.
- DON’T stretch, condense or change the dimensions of the logo.
- DON’T alter the placement or scale of the elements.
- DON’T rotate the logo.
- DON’T alter or replace the typefaces of the logo.
- DON’T skew or bend the logo in any way.
- DON’T use drop shadows, strokes or other visual effects.
- DON’T crop the logo.
- DON’T add extra elements to the logo.
- DON’T use colors other than those shown on this page.
- DON’T use wordmark in a color.
- DON’T use the wordmark in outline.
- DON’T use the logo on top of a busy image.
- DON’T use the logo on a busy background.